Monday, October 28, 2019

Isaiah 56 “A House of Prayer For All Nations”

“Even them I will bring to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on My altar; For My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations.” (v.7)

Here in chapter 56 we see the LORD speaking concerning salvation for the Gentiles, “Even them (gentiles) I will bring to My holy mountain” (the church). Meaning they should be admitted to the fellowship and privileges of His people. Jews and Gentiles shall have equal freedom of access to His house, and shall there call upon His name together in prayer.

Thus, the Gentiles shall be one body with the Jews just as Christ said, “There will be one fold and one Shepherd” (John 10:16). Meaning no one will be separated from Him except by willful sin and unbelief. But, if we come to Him, we shall be accepted through the sacrifice of our great High Priest. For His house is for all nations, for all who believe on His name.

The Truth: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever (anybody) believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)