Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Psalm 117 “ Let All People Praise The LORD"

"O Praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.” (v.1)

Psalm 117 is the shortest of all the psalms. It is a psalm that celebrates the universal reign of Jesus Christ, who shall come and reign over all the nations and all the people of the earth, not just the Jews. It also celebrates His love and kindness in our lives along with the truth of His Word which endures forever.

I thank God for the great mercy and long-suffering which He has shown me in my life. Daily I am reminded of the infallible truths in His Word (which have stood the test of time) that minister hope, encouragement, love, forgiveness, and direction in my life. Thank you Lord for not condemning me according to my sin but, "As high as the heavens are above the earth, so high is Your mercy over those that reverence You" (Psalm 103:11 ). Thank you Lord for extending Your love and truth to all who call upon Your name.

Praise the LORD!

The Truth: For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same LORD is over all.’ (Romans 10:11-12)