Thursday, October 4, 2018

Psalm 103 “Bless The Lord”

“Bless the Lord, O my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name.” (v.1)

When I look back on my life, I can see the faithfulness of God. The times of protection, of preservation, healing, and direction. The answered prayer, the strength of His Word, and the comfort of His Spirit. Then I think of where I would be without His presence in my life and the song “Ever Be" comes to my mind, especially these words, "Faithful You have been and faithful you will be.”

Bless you LORD for forgiving my sin, for healing my diseases, for redeeming my life from destruction. For Your long-suffering with my rebellion, for your rod of correction and calling me You’re own. Bless You Lord, O my soul and all that is within me, I bless Your holy name.

The Truth: "Blessed is the one whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. Blessed is the one whose sin the Lord does not count against them and in whose spirit is no deceit.” (Psalm 32:1-2)