Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Restoration of Israel


Hosea 1:10

“Yet, the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which can not be measured or numbered. In the place where it was said to them, You are not my people, they will be called children of the living God.”

This is a prophecy of the glorious restoration of God's grace, God's love and God's work on the nation of Israel.

God had promised that the children of Israel should be as the sand of the sea. (Genesis 32:12; Romans 9:27) And though for their iniquities He had thinned and scattered them, the spirit and design of His promise and covenant would still be fulfilled.

Even in the place of the darkest area where God says to Israel, "You are not My people, Loammi: not My people," yet in that place God will say, "You are My people." And God is going to restore His work on Israel.

The Truth

“I will call them My people, who were not My people. And her beloved, who was not my beloved. And it shall come to pass in the place where it was said to them,
 You are not My people, there they shall be called sons of the living God. (Romans 9:25-26)