Monday, November 5, 2018

Psalm 125 “We Will Not Be Shaken”

"Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abides forever,” (v.1)

"Mount Zion" is used in God's Word many times to mean "the dwelling place of God." And because God dwells in it, it cannot be shaken, it can never be defeated, and will never perish. In Mount Zion, there is perpetual hope, peace and joy.

Similarly, if we have God dwelling with us and are truly trusting in Him, then we will never be moved from Him. Our faith will remain strong, solid, fixed, and stable. And like Mt. Zion, we shall not be shaken, but abide in Him forever.

The Truth: "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.” (John 10:27-30)