Thursday, January 8, 2015

Look To The Lord

Micah 7:7 “Look To The Lord”

“Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.”

Here Micah is saying, when the world around you is disappointing (v.6) - there is One who you can count on, One who will hear you, One who will befriend you and be completely faithful to you, our GOD.


Colossians 1:28

“We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ.”

We all need the wisdom that comes from God. According to this verse, it is possible for us all to be “complete in Christ.” The Holy Spirit, through the Bible, teaches truth; pray for understanding and you will for God intends that we all will be, “complete in Christ.”