Monday, October 9, 2023

Colossians 2 “Walk In Him”

 "Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him.” (v.6)

What does it mean to “walk in Him?” The apostle Paul said this in Galatians concerning his walk, “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me” (v.6). Meaning, Paul no longer lived for himself. He lived by faith in the Son of God who loved him and gave His life to change his.

The Christian walk is a process of growth in which we advance from one stage to the next: from spiritual infancy to maturity; from milk to strong meat; from being rooted in Christ to being firmly established. We may want to be grown up all at once, but we must learn to take one step at a time. That's how spiritual growth occurs.

If we will be led by Him, there will not only be deliverance from our old life, and its bad habits, but He will produce in us the fruit of holy living which will please God and refresh others.

Therefore, “Walk in Him.”

The Truth: “For we live by faith, not by sight.” (2 Corinthians 5:7)